Quick™ Arsenic II Mini
If you only need a few tests, try our affordable Mini kit range. Same kit but smaller. If you are not sure which Arsenic kit to start with - this is the one!
This kit provides accurate results at an affordable price designed using cutting edge chemistry, our easy-to-use test kits report results for Inorganic Arsenic (As 3+ & As 5+) in minutes without the need for technical training.
We invite you to see why the Quick™ line of Arsenic test kits from ITS are recognized throughout the world as the premium Arsenic field test kits.
Range: <1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 20, 25, 30, 40, >50, >80, >120, >160 ppb (µg/L)
Test time: 14 minutes
Contains: 5 tests
USEPA ETV verified performance
Some key features of our Arsenic Tests:
- Only 3 reagents and one strip
- Our reagents are non toxic
- Only trace amounts of Mercuric Bromide on a test strip (no toxic liquid mercury like in other kits) Each test strip pad contains about 1 mg Mercuric Bromide (HgBr2)
- Results in 12-14 minutes
- Can be done in field
- No other equipment needed (no batteries, power or instruments required)
- Completely non-technical.
- Can be used with little knowledge of English (reagents clearly marked '1', '2' and '3')
More about our Arsenic Test kits:
Industrial Test Systems features an impressive array of inorganic Arsenic Quick™ test kits that provide accurate results at affordable prices. Designed using cutting-edge chemistry, our kits report results in as few as 14 minutes and detect from 0.3 ppb. Our patented test kits are recommended by numerous states. Performance and accuracy of these kits have been verified by the USEPA through the ETV program (www.epa.gov/etv). Our easy-to-use kits require no technical training. We invite you to see why the Quick™ line of Arsenic test kits from ITS are recognized throughout the world as premium inorganic arsenic field test kits.
• Ideal for field testing requiring no technical training
• Used by International Aid Organizations for field testing
• Results in only 14 minutes using safe, convenient reagents
• Components clearly labeled and color coded for error free testing
• 99.8% Correlation to ICP-MS reference method
• Winner of The 2003 WEF Innovative Technology Award
• Approved testing method Arizona point of use compliance program manual
All Arsenic Quick™ kits detect below the MCL (Maximum Contamination Level) limits of inorganic arsenic concentrations in drinking water set by the EPA of 10 ppb (parts per billion) and the FDA limit in bottled water of 5 ppb.
Made in USA