Ascel Arsenic Test Kit - 100-Tests
The world's fastest Arsenic field test kit is finally here!
We took our already great Arsenic test kits and made them even better - next generation Arsenic kits are called Ascel™.
Now it only takes 2 reagents and 7 minutes to get your perfect arsenic result. Detects Inorganic Arsenic (As 3+ & As 5+) in minutes without the need for technical training.
We invite you to see why the Ascel™ line of Arsenic test kits from ITS are recognized throughout the world as the premium Arsenic field test kits.
Range: 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 750, 1000 ppb (µg/L)
Test time: 7 minutes
Contains: 100 tests
Some key features of our Arsenic Tests:
- Only 2 reagents and one strip
- Our reagents are non toxic
- Detects Inorganic Arsenic below WHO & USEPA 10 μG/L ppb limit
- Only trace amounts of Mercuric Bromide on a test strip (no toxic liquid mercury like in other kits) Each test strip pad contains about 1 mg Mercuric Bromide (HgBr2)
- Results in 7 minutes
- Can be done in field
- No other equipment needed (no batteries, power or instruments required)
- Completely non-technical.
- Can be used with little knowledge of English (reagents clearly marked '1', '2' and '3')
- Pre-measured reagents per each use in small powder packets.
More about our Arsenic Test kits:
Industrial Test Systems features an impressive array of Ascel™ inorganic Arsenic test kits that provide accurate results at affordable prices. Designed using cutting-edge chemistry, our kits report results in as few as 7 minutes. Our easy-to-use kits require no technical training.
• Ideal for field testing requiring no technical training
• Results in only 7 minutes using safe, convenient reagents
• Components clearly labeled and color coded for error free testing
Our new Ascel™ kits detect below the MCL (Maximum Contamination Level) limits of inorganic arsenic concentrations in drinking water set by the EPA of 10 ppb (parts per billion) and the FDA limit in bottled water of 5 ppb.
Made in USA