Did you know that Chlorine goes bad over time?
Even very strong Chlorine such as house-hold bleach can deteriorate over a few months' time and lower concentrations can go out of shape in days. If you are using chlorine as a disinfectant or sanitzer, make sure you test the level before every use.
Testing your solution:
- Dip one test strip into a water sample for 1 second.
Remove the strip and shake once (away from face), briskly, to remove excess water.
Wait 1 minute.
Match to the color chart below. Complete color matching within 15 seconds.
- Easy-read color blocks ensure accuracy
- No dilution required
- Laboratory quality results reduce liability
- Approved for use in child care centers
- Safe, non-hazardous, easy-to-use